AIRSOFT M720V RAID WEAPON LIGHT CREE PRESSURE PAD SUREFIRE STYLE BLACK IR STROBE
- Hardware - CREE XPM Base
- Output - Three white light settings
- Lighting the way - steady, strobe, short flash
- Lumen - factory test is different from the actual number of lumens, so there is no direct data
- Operating mode - button & double click companions tail
- Colour - black anodized & sand anode
- Other - Infrared (No)
- Run time - approx. 4 hours
- Length - 9.6 cm
- Bezel diameter - 3.3 cm
- Weight - 270 g
- Battery - x2 CR123A lithium batteries
- Material - Aluminum (+ some small plastic/rubber parts)
- Operating Instructions - VIS lettering on this side of the high, medium and low brightness adjustment knob, a total of third gear.
- IR lettering which side is lit, strobe, three stalls short flash adjustment knob.
- After receiving the tail lights two buttons are pressed, there is no genuine steady and transient short on features
It is equipped with a pressure-activated M720V with line switch (rat tail), can be placed in your choice if your remote control switch to start or disconnected, rotate your desired mode, white selector switch to "torch" mode, and directly through its the whole key membrane switch to activate it (the same button switches provide when the "flashlight" mode is not selected low sail white.) this selector switch, you can also choose from three different white light output settings: high, medium, or strobe. IR selector switch, located on the other side, has a high, medium and low output settings, IR mode selection in the M720V head spin through our clamping lever firmly connected to your Picatinny rail, which self-adjust to exceed the specification track, and with a rat tail, in order to prevent recoil or after impact.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed